Wednesday 2 March 2016

Juggling Priorities

Module 4 is definitely proving to be the most challenging workload yet.  The kids have come down with the flu and work is at the highest peak of the year.  Yikes!

I definitely can not wing it.  I need a plan to be able to accomplish all of the goals for meeting in a small group, researching tracking and eval methods and doing the reflection on the project.



Once I have the group meeting, I can map out the rest of the work for the weekend.
I think the challenge would be to get the project laid out in terms of structure of the information first, then decide on citations and use of clips.  I have to remember to work within the time I have in order to ensure the project is not left incomplete.  Perhaps I will have to provide more of an overview and go into less depth.  I will see how the compiling of the research goes this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment