Monday 7 March 2016

Well, I spent most of my weekend working on my powerpoint for my professional inquiry and it is finally completed.  I had no idea how difficult it is to add audio messages so that the workshop can be presented without requiring a presenter to be in the same room.

After takes and retakes of my verbal messages, I now have a product that is worthy of submitting for the project.  I will be meeting this week with two of my colleagues who will be providing me feedback and suggestions for changes that I hope will make it even better for my intended audience.









I was talking about this professional inquiry with the leader of my division, and I think it can be used to provide a free training option for other agencies like mine in our network.  More editing will be required to make it less academic in focus, and more user friendly, but I think that it is a very good start and I learned so much in completing of the project about the subject of SFBT.  

They say that if you want to learn something yourself you sound try and explain it (teach it) to someone else.   This is so true in the case of this project.


No comments:

Post a Comment