Tuesday 17 January 2017

GDPI811: WEEK 2

GDPI811- Week 2:  Reading Week

This week my task seems simple enough:

Do 2 of the required readings and;
Post a question:

**Identify questions relating to your now professional context of personal interest or that you would like to probe in depth.

The readings are easy.  It is just about applying focus, time and effort.  
The question is not as easy and has me thinking about my thoughts and attitudes about learning.  It think that curiosity was not something I used to value because I felt that professors and teachers knew what was important for me to learn on my journey.  I think that is why I used to jump in the backseat and engage in the thought process of others, rather than my own.  

I am connecting the dots of learning that our natural curiosity stimulates the intrinsic motivation we need to innovate and so I am approaching this task differently than I might have, before I began GDPI.  Allowing my curiosity to take the wheel.  Hang on... this is going to be an interesting ride.




No comments:

Post a Comment