Tuesday 24 January 2017

HEY... TEACH.... WHAT'S YOUR FAV RESOURCE?

Confession of a GDPI student...





I thought I would have significant difficulty getting into the PME or GDPI program because I don't have a teaching undergrad degree.  I mean, I teach, but it is not in the traditional sense of having a class and delivering curriculum.  I teach through career planning and job search classes and work placements.  In this way, I consider my closest example to align with the traditional co-op teacher.
But, I build the bridge while I am walking on it.  Note the theme of my entire life!

This brings me to an important poll question.

If I had the best of the best teachers as mentors, I would most want to ask them which books, articles, training or concepts most influenced them to be great.  I have a great deal of respect for my fellow students, who are clearly thoughtful and effective educators, so I put this shout out:

What is the one essential resource or tool that has been the greatest influence to you as an educator?



No comments:

Post a Comment